[Grml] [Grml-devel] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2017.05 available

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri May 19 15:33:59 CEST 2017

Hi,

thanks for reporting back on grml2usb from ubuntu.

Regarding braille, what software/kernel drivers/... are we speaking
about here, as in: what are you relying on or need to have present?

The Grml music/beep after bootup finished works for me, so this
sounds like a bug, it's clearly not intended.

* John G Heim [Wed May 17, 2017 at 12:42:54PM -0500]: