[Grml] [Grml-devel] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2017.05 available

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed May 17 19:42:54 CEST 2017

1.  grml2usb from ubuntu xenial worked with this release candidate.

2. My braille display was not recognized automatically. With previous
versions of grml, I'd get braille during the boot and it would have
braille when the grml menu came up. This, in turn, allowed me to start
the screen reader.

3. I am not getting the grml music when the boot finishes. I am thinking
this was removed deliberately.