[Grml] Persistence not working

Josh Lawrence josh at joshlawrence.me
Mon Mar 25 22:27:00 CET 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Evgeni Golov <evgeni at grml.org> wrote:
> Sounds sane so far. Can you boot with debug=1 and provide the log file
> from /var/log/live/boot.log?

Evgeni - sorry for my very slow response.  I will test this within a
few days and write back.

> What kind of persistence are you using? bind? union? link?
> Can you post your persistence.conf please.
>
> What version of grml2usb are you using? The 0.12.2 from wheezy?

I don't know what kind of persistence I'm using, I simply followed the
wiki's instructions here:

http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=persistency

My persistence.conf looks exactly like the wiki's example.

grml2usb version is 0.13.4 installed on Debian Wheezy.

Is this helpful in any way?  I'll get the debug information to you
very soon.  Thank you again for your help!

--
Josh Lawrence
903-490-3700