[Grml] Upcoming Z-Shell Setup changes.

Frank Terbeck ft at grml.org
Tue Nov 29 15:03:34 CET 2011

Frank Terbeck wrote:
[...]
> Therefore, we will be cutting down its size in the not-so-distant
> future. The current plan is outlined here:
>
>   <http://ft.bewatermyfriend.org/tmp/gzcu.org>
[...]
> Work on this will begin shortly - albeit in a separate branch of the
> `grml-etc-core' package's git repository.
[...]

A first large chunk of work was done in

  <http://git.grml.org/?p=grml-etc-core.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ft/cleanup>

Here's the current diffstat:

% git diff --stat master..ft/cleanup
 doc/grmlzshrc.t2t                               |  318 -------
 etc/skel/.zshrc                                 |   69 ++
 etc/zsh/zshrc                                   | 1106 +----------------------
 usr_share_grml/zsh/completion/unix/_hl_complete |   17 +
 usr_share_grml/zsh/functions/exirename          |   18 +
 usr_share_grml/zsh/functions/hl                 |   36 +
 usr_share_grml/zsh/functions/ipv6-tunnel        |   42 +
 usr_share_grml/zsh/functions/linenr             |   21 +
 usr_share_grml/zsh/functions/lsdisk             |   40 +
 usr_share_grml/zsh/functions/purge              |   52 ++
 usr_share_grml/zsh/functions/readme             |   11 +
 usr_share_grml/zsh/functions/urldecode          |    6 +
 usr_share_grml/zsh/functions/weather            |   49 +

About a thousand lines down. More to come.

Regards, Frank

                                                  -- RFC 1925