[Grml] Boot options

Philippe Delavalade philippe.delavalade at sfr.fr
Wed Nov 30 18:33:27 CET 2011

HI all.

I'm new on this list and new to GRML.

Being blind and french, I have to enter the following when booting on
the CD :

grml blind brltty=pm,usb:,fr at FR lang=fr-iso

It is difficult because I don't know exactly when it is boot prompt and I
have to do this with a qwerty keyboard instaid of my usual azerty. Mistakes
are frequent :-(

So, I would like to know if it's possible to avoid the step of boot
options. I guess it's possible to remaster the iso but maybe there is
something more simple and handy.

If it's the only way to remaster, where can I find informations to do
this ? Long time ago, I did that with the linuxfromscratch livecd but every
step was explained...

Thanks for help or advice.

--
Ph. Delavalade