[Grml] Request for Comments / Poll: removal of LaTeX on grml

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Jun 16 14:49:35 CEST 2009

As a live CD I have no problem with removing LaTeX as I normally use it
as a rescue system. When I normally need LaTeX I will be using a HD
installation (whatever distro it happens to be) and so LaTeX can be
installed easily from a package repository if not available.

For the few times where LaTeX may be needed on a live CD I guess it
wouldn't be too difficult to create a modified version (although I
haven't actually tried making a modified iso).

Michael Whapples