[Grml] Bug with setting passwords when installing using grml2hd and grml-debootstrap

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sun Jun 14 18:34:27 CEST 2009

Hello,
Yes noticed that grml2hd didn't have the problem when I tested that
grml2hd 1.2.3 was working for the speakup.synth boot option detection. I
had just made the assumption (possibly not a valid assumption to make,
and as it proves to be wrongly made) that as grml-debootstrap had the
problem in 2009.05 and grml2hd on the RC2 and RC1 CDs suffered from it
then may be grml2hd on the actual 2009.05 release suffered from it as well.

Michael Whapples