[Grml] ASUS EEE pc

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 02:10:20 CEST 2009

Hi list,

Just took possesion of a brand-new ASUS EEE pc.  Nice box, but it's
currently running Windows, and I'd like to have grml on it.

In researching this issue late last week, I ran across two posts, one
that said that grml supports the EEE, and another that said that it
would be "the next release" until it is supported.  While I don't mind
getting my hands dirty, I'd prefer not to have to compile any kernel
stuff due to time constraints.  Long story short, does the EEE work
out of the box with the current grml release?

Thanks all,

Josh

--
Josh Lawrence