[Grml] Adding a program to grml-medium on USB-stick

Hubert Gabler loipersb at aon.at
Fri May 30 13:01:34 CEST 2008

Hello,

following your excellent instruction I installed grml-medium on a
USB-stick thus eliminating the need to insert the grml CD whenever I
want to do some minor data manipulations. For backing up partitions I
use partimage, but unfortunately this program is not included in
grml-medium. I have to "apt-get update" and "apt-get install partimage"
each time I want to use it. Is there a way to permanently install this
program (or any other) on the USB-stick?
Hubert