[Grml] awesome problem

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Tue Dec 30 22:14:35 CET 2008

* Chaitat Piriyastit <chaitatp at gmail.com> [20081230 04:51]:

> I have just installed grml2008.11 on my flash drive using grml2hd and
> awesome does not have that problem any more.  I suspect that it only occurs
> when I run on the live cd.

Strange, especially since we don't touch the awesome configuration
at all.

> By the way, is there a way to have everything installed with grml2hd so that
> my system will be the same as in the live cd (in terms of the software
> packages).  I feel like they are not the same.

grml2hd copies the running live system to harddisk.

One exception: the script remove-packages-server - which is
integrated within grml2hd - provides the option to remove some
packages you usually don't want to have on your harddisk. Either
skip the package removal within grml2hd or re-install the packages
you need later on again.