[Grml] awesome problem

Chaitat Piriyastit chaitatp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 04:50:51 CET 2008

Hi Mika,

I have just installed grml2008.11 on my flash drive using grml2hd and
awesome does not have that problem any more.  I suspect that it only occurs
when I run on the live cd.

By the way, is there a way to have everything installed with grml2hd so that
my system will be the same as in the live cd (in terms of the software
packages).  I feel like they are not the same.

Chaitat Piriyasatit

... waking up to pee and see whats up online