[Grml] awesome problem

Chaitat Piriyastit chaitatp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 04:20:26 CET 2008

Thanks, Mika.

How can I reinstall the packages I missed?  The packages that exist in the
grml image.

Right now, as I have to install alpine, I have already downloaded around 4
debian packages, installed and then I can install alpine (.deb).  alpine
requires some installed libraries.  These lib exists in the live cd
version.  However, with grml2hd installed on my flash drive, they are not
there.  I think I might miss something.  Those library might exist in the
server version that I might skip.

Chaitat Piriyasatit

... waking up to pee and see whats up online