[Grml] new member intro and questions.

Maurice McCarthy moss at mythic-beasts.com
Sat May 26 10:43:11 CEST 2007

Hi Allison

The CD should do exactly what you want just as it is. It is a 'live' CD which will boot and run without installing itself on to your hard disk. When you shutdown the CD will eject so you only have to remove it to boot XP again. Your BIOS needs to be configured to boot from the CD before it looks for the hard disk.

There is another member here who is almost totally blind. He is much better with computers than I am. I cannot remember his name.

Best Wishes
Moss