[Grml] new member intro and questions.

Allison Mervis allisonfm at gmail.com
Sat May 26 03:34:07 CEST 2007

Hi all!
My name is Allison, and I am totally blind. I understand that grml includes
some degree of screen reader support, but here is what I need to be able to
do.
Right now, I'm using an Acer Laptop running Windows XP home SP2. I would
like to burn an image of GRML to a CD, insert it into my drive, restart the
computer, and have it boot up talking in Linux. I would like to later
restart the computer, and have it boot back up in windows. I don't own a
hardware synthesizer, and I've been led to understand that this limits my
options somewhat. Is the scenario I've just descried even possible? Thanks!
Allison