[Grml] Re: Suspend resume bugs

Mark 27e3kk302 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 24 19:24:10 CEST 2007

Have a sense of humor!  A better response would have been - "touche."

Yes, it may be a kernel problem.  It's never wise to *assume* so.
That's all I meant.  There needs to be data.

The data shows others having USB 2.6.20 problems, supporting a kernel
diagnosis, but contradicting claims of "one out of several
hundreds/thousands boxes."

> "If you don't want to contribute but prefer complaining"

This is silly.  I'm contributing valid bug reports with complete
hardware data sheets.  Not to mention the various ideas and articles and
other tests contributed over time.

If you can explain what makes the test hardware weird or unusual, I'm
all ears.  It's as average and normal as a PC can get.  (That's why we
test with it.)

M.