[Grml] config.d & scripts.d cheatcodes

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu May 3 00:32:04 CEST 2007

* Tong Sun <mlist4suntong at yahoo.com> [20070502 22:15]:

> I'm going to implement the config.d & scripts.d functionality in
> /cdrom/scripts/grml.sh for now.

> I'm thinking, to make it easy for you to adopt my code into future grml, please
> write a skeloton code for me, especially, how you'd like to name variable and
> functions. I'll implement the details, test them, and sent them back to you.

Thanks for the offer, I'm quite busy currently (work, university,
grml 1.0 and evaluation of grml user survey), please give me some
days to think about the details. I'll put it on our BTS
(http://bts.grml.org/grml/) in the meanwhile so we don't forget it,
you'll get an automatic notification then.

> The doc is not clear where exactly should the script be put, is it under
> /scripts/ or /cdrom/scripts/ on the disk (CD/USB)?

/cdrom/... is it in the live-mode then, so in the root-directory
('scripts/) of the ISO. I'll check the docs and will clarify it,
thanks for the pointer.