[Grml] config.d & scripts.d cheatcodes

Tong Sun mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 21:33:47 CEST 2007

Hi mika,

I'm going to implement the config.d & scripts.d functionality in
/cdrom/scripts/grml.sh for now.

I'm thinking, to make it easy for you to adopt my code into future grml, please
write a skeloton code for me, especially, how you'd like to name variable and
functions. I'll implement the details, test them, and sent them back to you.

PS.

The doc is not clear where exactly should the script be put, is it under
/scripts/ or /cdrom/scripts/ on the disk (CD/USB)?

Ref: