[Grml] grml bug reporting

Tong Sun mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 16:33:45 CEST 2007

> Tong, please don't use the grml-user mailinglist as bug report
> medium, please use http://bts.grml.org/grml/ instead.

Does submit bugs by email still supported in new BTS?

As you have noticed, I was using the old grml bug reporting way, sending
to: submit at bugs.grml.org

and only

Cc: grml at mur.at

I hope when the new BTS is fully setup, I can still submit bugs by email while
cc grml-user mailinglist. The reason is that,

I only use this email address for tons of mailinglists that I'm on, and will
not check this email (personally), but via corresponding gmane news. If you
need further clarrification of the bug, normally I won't get it. Now things is
different because my own confort system has not setup yet, and have to rely on
yahoo email...

Further, cc grml-user mailinglist might stur up some disscusion from other grml
users.