[Grml] VirtualBox and Grml

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Mon Aug 27 22:26:14 CEST 2007

* Frank Eisenblaetter <feisenbl at gmx.de> [20070827 17:36]:
> * Michael Prokop <mika at grml.org> [070826 12:42]:

> > Did you really enter:

> > % ls -la /usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.20-grml/include/linux/autoconf.h

> > ?
> Sorry, I dont know how this could happen, because I inserted the
> output of ls directly into vim. Anyway the autoconf.h seems to be
> there:

> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 93891 2007-08-22 20:19 /usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.20-grml/include/linux/autoconf.h

Ok :)

> > Ah, hope to see you in my grml-talk. ;)

> Yes, I was there. Very good and interesting talk especially I learned
> some features which I didn't use in the past like some of the
> keybindings. ESC-h is very cool. I also will try to put grml on
> USB-Stick in near future.

Great you liked it. :)

Would be great if you could provide feedback also via
the feedback formular of
http://programm.froscon.org/2007/events/27.en.html

* Frank Eisenblaetter <feisenbl at gmx.de> [20070827 20:56]:

[...]
> Damn! I just de- and reinstalled the kernel-headers and now I don't
> understand why, but it works.

Strange. :) I don't have an idea what happened on your box, if you
explore the same problem again please don't hesitate to contact me,
otherwise let's assume murphy is visiting germany currently. ;)