[Grml] Re: A view requests to make remastering easier

T mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 22:35:30 CEST 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:47:59 +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:

>>   - just create xorg.conf, but don't start xorg
>
> Ok, so you mean you want to get a special bootoption which runs 'grml-x
> -force -nostart wm-ng' in background during bootup?

I think that should be default, if there is no xorg.conf created.

So if I feel like to start X, just type startx, without any pre-req
hassles. If I want to further configure my ATI drivers, the
default xorg.conf is already there for the "aticonfig"...

The special bootoption should be, instead, disable generating xorg.conf in
background during bootup.

Really hope so...