[Grml-devel] Todos for Grml Release 2012.12

Brad Cable brad at bcable.net
Wed Nov 14 17:07:13 CET 2012

If nobody else has decided to to make the IRC bot, I can do that for you guys.
Shouldn't be all that much work so it could fit in my busy schedule.

I will also be rebuilding GRML during Thanksgiving, so I can have a newer
beefier GRML_XL to to provide for the official release.  Is there an RC that I
should be building this on?

Let me know the status of these things and I'll do what I can.

-Brad