[Grml-devel] Todos for Grml Release 2012.12

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Mon Nov 19 21:53:04 CET 2012

* Brad Cable [Wed Nov 14, 2012 at 10:07:13AM -0600]:

> If nobody else has decided to to make the IRC bot, I can do that for you guys.
> Shouldn't be all that much work so it could fit in my busy schedule.

Would be great if you could talk to Alexander (formorer at grml.org,
he's subscribed to the grml-devel mailing list) regarding this issue.

> I will also be rebuilding GRML during Thanksgiving, so I can have a newer
> beefier GRML_XL to to provide for the official release.

Great!

> Is there an RC that I should be building this on?

Not yet, but the most current version of what we build is always
what's in grml-live's git repository.

> Let me know the status of these things and I'll do what I can.

Sure, we'll do - thanks!