[Grml] Can't get ssh=password to work

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Sun Mar 6 19:58:01 CET 2022

Hi, I'm blind and I am trying to start grml64-full_2021.07.isoin a
VirtualbBox virtual machine. I cannot seem to get the ssh daemon
started. There doesn't seem to be much time to type in the
"ssh=password" boot configuration parameter. What I do is to take a
screen shot via the VirtualBox command. Then I run it through a optical
char recognition program. This gives me a pretty good sense of what is
on the screen. But no matter how fast I do it, I never seem to get a
boot prompt.

I am thinking that maybe the process of typing in boot parms has changed
since the switch to grub.
onfiguration

--
###