[Grml] Grml - new stable release 2020.06 available

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed Jun 24 23:14:08 CEST 2020

Hi,

we said we'll release by the end of June, and here we are!
The stable release of Grml version 2020.06 with codename
'Ausgehfuahangl' is available and is hitting our mirrors.

More information about this release is available in the
release notes of Grml 2020.06:

  https://grml.org/changelogs/README-grml-2020.06/

Grab the latest Grml ISO(s) and spread the word:

  https://grml.org/download/

If you should notice any bugs please let us know:

  https://grml.org/bugs/

We welcome constructive feedback, suggestions for improvement and
your contributions, please just reach out to us:

  https://grml.org/contact/

Thanks to everyone contributing to Grml and this release!
Take care and happy Grml-ing!

-mika- - for the Grml project