[Grml] Several newbie questions about grml-full 2018.12

Jaime T enopatch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 15:34:23 CEST 2019

Hi all.

I've successfully booted grml-full 2018.12 and I have a few "newbie" questions:

At the grml-quickconfig panel that appears, I wanted to see some info
about grml, so I pressed the "i" key (to "show some info about grml").
But I didn't get any info: the only thing that happened was that the
grml-quickconfig panel was printed again. Is this a bug?

Virtual terminals 2, 3 and 4 all have a nice status bar at the bottom
of the screen, but virtual terminals 1, 5 and 6 do not have this
status bar. How can I get that same status bar on virtual terminals 1,
5 and 6?

How do I get tab completion working? (It doesn't appear to be working
when I drop to a shell by pressing "q" at the grml-quickconfig panel).
After much searching, I found a blog post
(https://michael-prokop.at/blog/2008/12/19/mikas-advent-calendar-day-19-zsh-completion/)
which suggests entering "autoload -U compinit && compinit" but even if
I enter that line, I still only get literal tab characters inserted at
the command prompt.

Is it possible to get a "UK" (United Kingdom) keyboard layout?
(Entering "grml-lang", without any argument, prints a list of country
codes that does not include "UK").

Many thanks, Jaime