[Grml] "unknown packages are removed from the installationlist" ?

洪朝貴 ckhung at cyut.edu.tw
Fri Jan 26 14:19:01 CET 2018

Thank you, mika!
But It looks quite normal to me:

root at grml ~ # chroot /media/sda/grml_chroot                              :(
root at grml / # apt update; apt-cache policy syslinux ; apt install syslinux
Ign:1 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch InRelease
Get:2 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch-backports InRelease [91.8 kB]
Get:3 http://deb.grml.org grml-live InRelease [5,551 B]
Get:4 http://deb.grml.org grml-stable InRelease [8,558 B]
Hit:5 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch Release
Get:6 http://deb.grml.org grml-testing InRelease [13.1 kB]
Get:8 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch-backports/main i386 Packages [248 kB]
Get:9 http://security.debian.org stretch/updates InRelease [63.0 kB]
Get:10 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch-backports/contrib i386
Packages [5,764 B]
Get:11 http://security.debian.org stretch/updates/main Sources [108 kB]
Get:12 http://security.debian.org stretch/updates/main i386 Packages [271 kB]
Fetched 814 kB in 4s (178 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
1 package can be upgraded. Run 'apt list --upgradable' to see it.
syslinux:
  Installed: 3:6.03+dfsg-14.1+deb9u1
  Candidate: 3:6.03+dfsg-14.1+deb9u1
  Version table:
 *** 3:6.03+dfsg-14.1+deb9u1 500
        500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch/main i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
syslinux is already the newest version (3:6.03+dfsg-14.1+deb9u1).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

--
『我的野蠻工讀生』用高昂的『下賊船的代價』
綁架了我的文件! (請分別搜尋)

PGP Key ID: 4096R/5828A7A7
Fingerprint: 67AF B5AB 5242 3E99 16D7  EAF8 A94D 2C92 5828 A7A7