[Grml] GRML Accessibility Features

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Mon Feb 15 22:30:13 CET 2016

* Michael Prokop [Mon Feb 15, 2016 at 02:36:58PM +0100]:
> * Simon Eigeldinger [Sat Feb 13, 2016 at 11:08:44AM +0100]:

> > its weird.
> > maybe michael could chime in and bring some light in.

> I just took a quick look at it, it's exactly what I had in mind. A
> few weeks ago I noticed that file-rc was no longer used as init
> system for daily Grml ISOs because of package dependencies which
> could no longer be resolved for file-rc. While I'm working on the
> migration to systemd I still wanted to support the file-rc use case
> as-is. So I coordinated file-rc uploads towards Debian with the
> debian-systemd folks and uploaded an according file-rc package on
> 28th of January.

> Sadly the new file-rc version doesn't play together with FAI (which
> is used via grml-live), since FAI diverts the affected files on its
> own, and therefore the ISO build process fails with:

[...]

Ok, the proper solution is that FAI needs to get rid of the
/usr/sbin/invoke-rc.d from its fai-divert line in
/usr/lib/fai/updatebase - see my bug report
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=814841 for more
details.

Until that's fixed in the fai-client package you can manually apply
that trivial change to ensure you're getting a working Grml live
system.