[Grml] GRML Accessibility Features

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 12 19:21:03 CET 2016

Oh, sorry. But the thread is titled "grml accessibility features".
Naturally, I was assuming you were asking about grml's accessibility
features. Anyway, I think the daily build is probably just broken. On my
system, it goes into a loop where itdisplays a login prompt, times out,
bleeps, and then displays the login prompt again. That's not so much an
accessibility problem as a boot problem. But at any rate, I can confirm
the bug.