[Grml] GRML Accessibility Features

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Fri Feb 12 17:26:40 CET 2016

John,

I don't know if you don't get it or don't understand:
I am using grml for years now and had the quick menu before as well.
now with the new cd there you are taken to the login prompt.
I used this iso:
http://daily.grml.org/grml32-full_sid/latest/grml32-full_sid_latest.iso

I wonder if there has been a major change in the system recently.

greetings,
simon

--
Simon Eigeldinger