[Grml] Some features may be dropped from GNU Screen in the future (including braille support)

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu Apr 3 00:38:40 CEST 2014

Don Raikes <DON.RAIKES at ORACLE.COM> wrote:
> If you can't test Braille support, don't just remove it, ask for help
> testing.
>
> I would be happy to test Braille support on Linux, and I am sure there are
> others who would be willing to test as well.

Actually, I think it's mostly used by people running FreeBSD, possibly OS X
and other operating systems, not by Linux users, because BRLTTY can directly
read the Linux console and hence the support in GNU Screen isn't needed in a
Linux environment.

the best place to find users would be the BRLTTY mailing list, I suspect.