[Grml] Grml - new stable release 2013.09 available

gilberto dos santos alves gsavix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:10:01 CEST 2013

yes. its works with keyboard layout for brazil (abnt2 or abnt).
after boot press key (TAB) and insert this 2 keywords for boot:
xkeyboard=br lang=br.

IMHO could some one write a brief of signs of release name
Grml 2013.09 - Hefeknuddler

All of we understand debian names because debian wiki about toy story!
Where we found this for grml? Main reason is for all of us that use
romani language ancestor, latin. thanks!

--
gilberto dos santos alves
+55.11.98646-5049