[Grml] [Grml-announce] Grml - new stable release 2013.09 available

Florian Ermisch floh.edo at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:37:25 CEST 2013

Hi *,

well, too bad I only got my hands on an older MacBook Pro today (to fix
some booting troubles), because I can't boot grml on this thing.
USB-sticks with grml96 don't show up and grml64 on both USB-stick and
CD (the MBP is old enough to still have an optical drive) stop at
"Searching for disk".
A USB-stick with Ubuntu 12.04.3 amd64 on the other hand boots fine
(after not showing the boot menu and some messed up logo at boot).

Regards, FLorian