[Grml] Cannot find code to color by file extensions on an ls

John da_audiophile at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 15:25:37 CET 2013

I just opened a new bug report (http://bts.grml.org/grml/issue1286) wherein I ask to have some file extensions added to the list to color red on an `ls` but find myself clueless where exactly this "color these extensions red on an ls" resides.  The only thing I can find in /etc/zsh/zshrc begins on line #3116 but I do not understand it.  Can someone point me to where this list is defined?  My request should be as easy as adding the new extensions to some array I would think.

Thanks!