[Grml] Does speakup continue to work in grml after installation to hard drive?

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Fri Nov 16 05:44:28 CET 2012

To whom it may concern:

I am attempting to get an answer to a question before I change back to
permanently using grml as my production os.  Does speakup screen reader
continue to work in grml 12.05 after it has been installed on the hard
drive?

There was a previous version I tried and, after installation, I couldn't
get it to talk again.  I hope this one will.

Thanks for your help.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology