[Grml] Testing current daily ISOs to go towards new release

Urs Blaser trashbox at arctus.ch
Thu May 10 16:29:37 CEST 2012

> > So if it's possible to include the following, this
> > would help me to not have to roll my own grml-live:
> > xmount
> > ewf-tools
> > guymager
>
> Those tools don't touch the scope of Grml close enough, 25MB
> is also quite large overall, so I'm afraid they won't reach the Grml
> release, sorry.

I don't know about the size requirements. Withoug guymager, it would
be 225kB, maybe a more acceptable size. Of course something like
aimage would be needed for the non-ewf part of the world, but sadly
this went out of debian some time ago. Maybe I should learn to package
stuff some day and help out on the upstream front...

As there's a forensic boot option and stuff like afflib-tools
provided, I don't understand the "don't touch the scope of Grml" part
too well. But of course that's my personal view and the reason I
started to use in the first place.

Best regards
Ursus