[Grml] Thai characters are displays as squares

Chaitat Pi chaitatp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 06:51:21 CET 2012

grml 2011.12 (32-bit) also has the same issue
grml 2010.04 (32-bit) doesn't have this problem and it ships with my
favourite wmii, so I guess I will stick with 2010.04 until later :)))

Hmm... the window manager in 2011.12 and 2012.05, It doesn't look like a
keyboard friendly window manager ... or I need to research more of how to
use keyboard with it? I thought wmii, dwm or awesome are more text-based
tools *_*

Thanks

--
chaitat