[Grml] Problem with grml autoconfig

Bojan Sukalo shukalo83 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 15:50:05 CEST 2011

Thank You.

That helped a lot.

I know we supposed to finish this thread and start another but I need hint a bout ssh server.

Starting an sshd from script does the job but I have problem because root password is empty so I not access the server.

Is there a workaroud. bootoption ssh:mysecret does not seem to start the sshd or to change password for grml user.

Even if it does, will I abe able to change from grml to root without knowing the root pass.

What would be the solution here?