[Grml] Problem with grml autoconfig

Lupe Christoph lupe at lupe-christoph.de
Mon Sep 5 11:26:03 CEST 2011

On Monday, 2011-09-05 at 01:28:29 -0700, Bojan Sukalo wrote:

> So I have openvpn folder with all the necesary stuff, I formatted usb stick in following way:
> 1. 3GB FAT32 wiht grml on it (grml2usb --bootoptions="nodhcp")        /dev/sdb1
> 2 1GB ext3 with GRMLCFG label with scripts dir and inside it grml.sh script  /dev/sdb5

The grml.sh must be in the root of the filesystem, AFAIK. At least
that's what works for me(TM). I use about the same setup (except that I
use a physical partition for GRMLCFG).

HTH,
Lupe Christoph
--
| It is a well-known fact in any organisation that, if you want a job    |
| done, you should give it to someone who is already very busy.          |