[Grml] Please don't take out accessibility away, I'll manage it

Christian Hofstaedtler ch at grml.org
Fri Nov 4 08:02:32 CET 2011

* Doug Smith <braillefingers at gmx.com> [111104 01:54]:
> Hi, all the people here on the grml mailing list.  Please
> don't take away accessibility, I'll manage it.  You will
> have to give me step-by-exact step instructioons for how you
> got it to work that way and I will do it.
>
> I can learn, if you will some how show me how to do it.  I
> have a 64 bit machine, so I probably will be best to do the
> 64-bit version.

The best thing you can do to help accessibility stay is test this
test version of GRML and figure out how to make espeakup actually
work:

http://jenkins.grml.org/job/grml-medium-amd64/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/2011-11-03_15-13-18/grml_isos/autobuild_2011-11-03_15-13-18.iso

Another user reported that the speakup modules do not load into the
kernel, but we don't know why.

  -ch