[Grml] How are blind grml users handling currentweb technologies?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Thu Nov 3 01:00:12 CET 2011

John, I would agree with the list of what would be needed (personal
view). The only additional one I can imagine some might ask for might be
emacspeak, however possibly should that be included on a live CD, I
would probably go with not really as speakup can work (may be not as
well) with emacs or vim, so its not like you are lacking access to a
decent editor. Anyway, should emacspeak be desired then it could be
downloaded, or may be its something for a custom GRML CD.

Also, I don't know that I could commit to testing every release (as I
mentioned speakup in ArchLinux is not working on my computers and I
think its a speakup issue not a issue with the packaging) but may be let
us know here on this list as well when you want testing of accessibility
and I will do what I can.

Michael Whapples