[Grml] How are blind grml users handling current web technologies?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Wed Nov 2 23:50:34 CET 2011

The one question is, would it be most useful either using the standard PC speaker or the sound card? I imagine the PC speaker might be better for some but would it make it more complicated on some systems where the PC speaker is channelled through the sound card and so needs the PC speaker line unmuting as well (eg. I think many laptops may do this).

Michael whapples