[Grml] How are blind grml users handling currentweb technologies?

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 2 16:52:52 CET 2011

From: "Michael Prokop" <mika at grml.org>

> Since we don't want to get known for half baken solutions we'll be
> dropping the accessibility features from Grml starting with the
> upcoming stable release.

I'm unclear as to what that means. I use grml all the time as a rescue disk
but I always start the speech synth myself. Sometimes I use my hardware
speech synthesizer and sometimes I use software speech. The speakup kernel
modules and espeak have to be on the CD for that to work. You're not
thinking of leaving that stuff off the CD, are you?