[Grml] Creating Live USB with grml2usb

Roman Gelfand rgelfand2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 04:01:23 CET 2011

The error I am getting when booting is "Boot error" displayed on a
black screen.  The grml2usb troubleshooting documentation suggests I
should partition and format usb drive with "mkdiskimg -4 /dev/sdb 1024
64 32" for USB-ZIP configuration.   I did that and still getting "Boot
error".    At the same time when I use unetbootin utility to create a
bootable usb drive, it works.   Are you saying, in this case, the usb
drive appears to BIOS neither as usb-hdd not usb-zip?

Thanks in advance