[Grml] Date for Grml Developer Meeting in October

Ulrich Dangel mru at grml.org
Wed Jul 27 18:39:24 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,
as you may already know there are currenntly four Grml developers in
Banja Luka at DebConf11. Due to that rare occasion we synced our schedules
and came up with a date for our next Grml developer meeting:

Wednesday 12.10.11 to Friday 14.10.11

We don't have a location yet as the location depends on the
participants. If you want to join the Grml Developer meeting feel free to

If you really want to join the Grml Developer meeting but you don't have
time between 12.10 and 14.10 please contact me privately via email or IRC.

Ulrich

P.S: Please have a look at http://feedback.grml.org/ and share your
thoughts about Grml.
--