[Grml] grml as host system

Csillag Tamas cstamas at digitus.itk.ppke.hu
Thu Dec 29 15:34:02 CET 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 08:22:44AM -0600, John G. Heim wrote:
> From: "Philippe Delavalade" <philippe.delavalade at sfr.fr>
> To: <grml at ml.grml.org>
>
> >I don't agree :-) For me, it is simpler to use grml2iso one time :
> >
> >grml2iso -b "my boot options" -o grml_brl.iso grml_2011.05.iso
> >
> >and then, there's nothing to do !

It is in the text you are quoting ^

> Well, you are free to disagree, of course. But you should explain
> why you disagree. What is easier about doing things the old way? The
> way it works now is you wait for the tone, press q, and type
> 'brltty'. There is less to type and you don't have to worry about
> timing. How is the old way easier?

He modified the default bootoptions so he had a version where on every
boot it was all setup without worrying about anything.

Regards,
  cstamas
--
CSILLAG Tamas (cstamas) - http://digitus.itk.ppke.hu/~cstamas

"A mouse is a device used to point at the xterm you want to type in"
                -- A.S.R.