[Grml] grml2hd on daily sid and squee

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu Oct 22 02:10:42 CEST 2009

[Sorry for the long delay in answering your mail.]

* Dietmar Segbert <didi.segbert at arcor.de> [20091006 12:52]:

> i want to install the daily build of grml sques install onto a partition
> of my asus eeepc 1005ha-m, so i downloaded the daily build of 4. october
> and put it onto a usb-stick.

> I start grml from the stick an start brltty and swspeak. I have edited the
> /etc/grml2hd/config for my needs and run

> grml2hd GRML2HD_NONINTERACTIVE=1

> and/or

> GRML2HD_NONINTERACTIVE=1 grml2hd

> but that produces some errors in line 114 115 and some other lines
> unexpected ..

> Sorry, that i can not write teh whole errormessages  here.

> What is the correct command for grml2hd to install noninteractive with
> edited config-file in /etc/grml2hd? Or is there an another error?
> I have also tested the daily sid, but with the same errors.

This issue should be fixed with grml2hd >= 1.2.6.
The first release candidate of the upcoming stable release (2009.10)
will be available soon, if you still encounter any problems please
let me know.

Thanks.