[Grml] Strange messages when performing "modprobe"

Hermann meinelisten at onlinehome.de
Tue May 26 14:30:28 CEST 2009

Hi,
when I perform a "modprobe", I get the following strange messages:

WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/rng-tools, it will
be ignored in a future release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf:
/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-capiutils, it will be ignored in a future
release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/irda-utils, it
will be ignored in a future release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/hostap-utils, it
will be ignored in a future release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf:
/etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base-blacklist, it will be ignored in a future
release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base, it will
be ignored in a future release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/kqemu, it will be
ignored
in a future release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf:
/etc/modprobe.d/linux-sound-base_noOSS, it will be ignored in a future
release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf:
/etc/modprobe.d/sl-modem-daemon.modutils,
it will be ignored in a future release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/madwifi, it will
be ignored in a future release.

What does this mean?
Hermann