[Grml] Speakup and non-ascii characters

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon May 25 15:57:32 CEST 2009

Your question about where to put the copy command, better be before the
exit 0 line as the exit command does what it says and will exit the
script at that point. Sometimes those exit commands are put in start up
scripts so you can disable them (IE. the exit command will be near the
beginning so that either you comment it out to enable the script or
uncomment it to disable the script).

Michael Whapples