[Grml] packages with grml?

Maurice McCarthy moss at mythic-beasts.com
Wed Mar 11 01:01:57 CET 2009

HI

The files are listed on the CD and also at
http://grml.org/files/release-2008.11/dpkg_list
All the files you are asking about are there. There is no office so
have a look at

grml $ man grml-scripts

where you should find a script to install extra additional software.
They run from the commandline as root.

If you had you dhcp router or modem on when you installed then
networking should already be set up. If you have a dhcp connection to
the internet then switch it on and try the command

root# pump -i eth0

See if it just works
Have a look at the http://grml.org site for the faq and wiki too.

Good Luck