[Grml] Using GRML2HD in a productive environment...

Keith Hinton keithint1234 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:33:47 CET 2009

How would GRML2hd be used in an productive environment necessarily?
I'm curious about that.
Also, in grml, if installed onto the hard-drive, I assume that I do
not need to manually edit the network interfaces file owing to the use
of the grml-netcard or grml-network scripts?
The other question, is this.
I have an Internet domain that I want GRML to be able to resolve to an
IP address, or at least realize that the domain exists.
So, hear is my question.
What happens in grml if I add to resolv.conf:
search "domain.org" without quotations, (assuming) that domain.org existed?
The second question relating to resolv.conf, is how could I keep DHCP
from overighting it?
Thanks.
Regards, --Keith